How to Upload Photos from an N8 to a iPad, Wirelessly
OK, so I promised a new blog post on twitter, to make up for the O2 based ranting last week, so here it is :-)
I’ve posted before about connecting with the camera connection kit, but what if you don’t have one? You can still get your files from the N8 to the iPad over wifi.
- You will need:
- A Wifi network. (I need to test if this works with the network setup by JoikuSpot, but I fear possible routing issues).
- A copy of GoodReader on your iPad.
So, how do you do it?
- Start wifi transfer in GoodReader (wifi icon down the bottom)
- Fire up web on the N8, connect to the iPad’s address. Don’t forget the http:// or else it won’t work.
- You’ll see the file system from goodreader.
- Select upload to choose and upload files.
- And you’re done! Photos on the iPad now.
- Optionally, you can save photos from GoodReader into the global “saved photos” on the iPad, to edit and upload in other apps.